In order to bid with PFC Auctions you will need to log in to your existing account or register in advance. We will then validate your account. You will not be able to place a bid until your account has been approved.
Submitting registration and/or placing a bid with PFC Auctions constitutes full acceptance of PFC Auctions terms and conditions of sale.
How to bid
- Navigate to the individual description page of the item/s that you are interested in.
- You will see the status of the current bidding, with the ‘current bid’, ‘minimum bid’ or ‘next bid’ clearly listed.
- All lots have a ‘Minimum Bid’ to kick start the auction. Bids cannot be accepted below this level.
- You have the option of setting a Max Bid from the dropdown menu.
- If you wish to bid please click the ‘Place Bid’ button.
- You will then be asked to ‘Confirm’ your bid.
- This page will not automatically update. Press F5 or click the Refresh button to see if you have been outbid.
- A Max Bid is a confidential amount up to which you authorize PFC Auctions to bid incrementally on your behalf.
- Placing a Max bid higher than another bidders Max bid will increase the current bid on a lot until it exceeds their max bid.
- Your Max Bid cannot be altered. Think carefully before selecting a max bid.
My Bids & Watchlist
- The My Bidspage allows you to keep track of your current bids and watched items.
- Add an item to your Watchlist by clicking the button on the item/s description page.
Other Important Information
- Bidding is in GBP Sterling. You will see a currency converter on screen. This is an approximate guide only.
- If you are outbid you will receive an automated email informing you that you have been outbid and the current bidding level.
- PFC Auctions emails may go into your junk mail folder. Please check your junk mail folder if you are bidding on an item.
Winning bidders will be contacted by phone, fax, or email to notify them of their winning bids, and to arrange payment.